Member of the Internet Link Exchange
Several new discoveries since late August of 1995, have helped me
learn to be more WholeBrained, and smarter, and to learn easier, in the
moment, not in a LeftBrained mode, memorizing words to spit back out to
the teacher on the test.
1. Systems Thinking and the wholistic teaching methods of my teacher, Milan Vodicka, and the meta-noia he created in me, with his motivational lecture.
For more on Milan's teaching methods,
Press Release Fall of 1995
For more on systems theory, and creating a learning organization, which reveals many new management theories, that enable employees to be more creative problem-solvers, and team players, see
my Systems Theory midterm exam paper.
2. An herbal formula that I invented in RightBrain mode, that promotes WholeBrain thinking, at least for me. I call it "Creativity ( X++ )".
3. A heart meditation written about in The Tibetan Book Of Living And Dying, that helps to keep my heart chakra open, even without a significant other of the opposite sex.
4. More CAD (computer-assisted drafting) experience with AutoCAD, that uses both sides of the brain; the spatial RightBrain side is keeping a mental model of each drawing, and the linear LeftBrain side is trying to learn the program.
5. Working on redefining my "personal vision", also inspired by my teacher, Milan Vodicka, when he mentioned that we should aspire to develop to our full potential, or our highest potential.
This inspired me to turn OFF all my NotNows. My RightBrain flooded my consciousness with unfinished gestalts, that had been all waiting to happen, in a holding pattern.
For months, I was up until 3am, all excited about all my old recordings coming to fruition. The common term for this is "getting my act together", or "getting my story together",
For more on personal mastery, that is, keeping your mental life orderly,
my Systems Theory final exam paper.
6. A deep research into the Julian Jaynes book, The Origins Of Consciousness In The Breakdown Of The Bicameral Mind, especially the first two chapters on analog(y) and metaphor.
I have a book report on this at
7. An anti-EMF device made by Clarus, that is supposed to be aligning my photons, or at least overwhelming the random noise generated on the subatomic level by all the computer gadgets.
This really seemed to help me stay at my highest level-of-consciousnes. There must be something about the new gadgets that is harming us.
For now, do a search on "EMF", or try "Pearl Wisdom", in Ashland, Oregon.
8. Discovering the InterNet, which is a mind-altering experience, all by itself.
9. Deciding to put my deepest writings out into the InterNet, things that I thought no one would ever understand, unless they also had a science and computer background.
10. Eating more food out of the freezer, that I grew out in the back yard, so the atoms in it has the same X,Y,Z axes as where I am. Food grown close by will assimilate better into your body, than food grown half way around the world.
11. Redesigning my home with the CAD project, completing "on paper", the extensive renovations that I have started over the years. There appears to be a future-creating aspect to architectural design. When I saw the imaginary furniture inside the rooms, I started living in the design, not as the half-way renovated house it actually is, but in the future home, the way it will be when it is completed.
All of these new activities have caused me to raise my consciousness even higher, to learn how to learn even more easily than before---and I was already a Mensan (99%-ile)---have rapidly expanded my consciousness into the next world, the next globe in the chain (See Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine, from Theosophical Publishing House, Wheaton Illinois.)
I really feel like I have "transcended" the old story, or old paradigm, that is dys-integrating beneath our feet.
Time Matrix Translation Definition.