Trinity County Christmas
A Trinity Christmas Card & Event List 2008
Peace on Earth
Your Browser Needs JAVA to be enabled to see SNOW FALLING IN WEAVERVILLE
Weaverville's Big Snow of 2003
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
From Greg Greenwood, Volunteer Webmaster
CUT YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS TREE
- Obtain a $10 permit from any USFS Station.
- The permit may be used for up to 5 trees (different names).
- A Map showing the locations of the various types of trees is included.
- This is a great Holiday Experience!.
- INFO: ANY USFS Ranger Station
- Weaverville - (530) 623-2121
Private Select-and-Pick Farms
- Web Site with Listed Farms- Click on Northern Calfornia
- If you are a Trinity County Farm, please let us know and you will be listed for free!.
UPDATE IN PROGRESS
2008 Christmas Season Events
Events ADDED DAILY- Many Holiday Events not held this year, trying to verify as many as I can
- December 1st to Christmas- Main Street Gallery- Annual Christmas Show continues featuring handmade Gift Items and art by local artists and artisans.
Reception, Saturday, December 6th, 2008, 5-8PM.
- December 1st to Christmas- Highland Art Center- Annual Christmas Show
continues featuring hand made gift items and Artwork. Reception, Saturday, December 6th, 2008, 5 to8pm.
- December 6th, Saturday, 5- 8PM, Weaverville Art Cruise, Exhibits and Refreshments at all Weaverville Art Galleries. INFO: (530) 623-5111
- Dec 6th- 1st, Saturday- 9:00am to 4:00 pm- Veterans Memorial Hall- DC FIRE BELLES 28th ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BAZAAR- Gifts, Crafts, Food, Drink, Raffle. contact: Pat- (530) 623-2890
- December 6th, Saturday- 11:00am to 4:00pm- Trinity Hospital Auxilary CHRISTMAS BAZAAR - Gifts and Bake Goods, At the Hospital.
- December 6th, Saturday- 5:00 to 8:00pm- Weaverville ART CRUISE and WALK - Art, Gifts, food and fun!
- December 7th, Sunday- 4:30 to 5:30 PM- HAYFORK- Town Square - Downtown Tree Lighting/Caroling/Santa Visit- SANTA WILL ARRIVE AT 4:30pm- Lighting will come on about 5:00pm. Refreshments will be served! JOIN IN SINGING CHRISTMAS CAROLS!
- TBA?, Saturday, 9:00am to 2:00pm- HAYFORK, "Early Christmas Bizaar", Roderick Senior Center.
- TBA?- 5:00PM- Firefighter's Ball- Zenia Community Hall- BBQ Chicken & Tri-Tip + "The Works"- $20 per person
DANCE- Billy and The Rockets- following dinner about 8PM.
- TBA?- SANTA COMES TO TOWN- Zenia Community Hall- (After the Hoaglin-Zenia School Holiday Program)
-Photos with Santa,etc.
- December 7th, Sunday- Trinity County Amateur Radio Club CHRISTMAS DINNER - Weaverville Fire Hall- 1:30pm to ?- POT LUCK,
Gift Exchange($10 max)- Contact: Greg (530) 623-4520
- December 13th- 6:00pm, Trinity Center Community Hall, North Trinity Lake Lions- SENIOR DINNER- Turkey,Ham,Trimmings, Desert, Drink- Contact: Cheryl for transportation or information (530) 266-3216
- December 20th, Saturday- 11:00am to 1:00pm- ACE HARDWARE 10th Anniversary Sale & Customer Appreciation Day... SANTA CLAUS will be visiting... FREE PHOTOS.... Prizes, Discounts, Food and Drink. Ace Hardware, Weaverville, across from the Trinity River Lumber Mill. INFO: (530) 623-6132
- December 20th, Saturday,- 4:00 pm - Friday HYAMPOM - WINTER SOLSTICE CELEBRATION at Community Hall Potluck Dinner 6:00pm. Celebrate the return of the Sun...Cash donations welcomed!... checks payable to The Hyampom Good Times Fair and mail them to Hyampom Good Times Fair, P.O. Box 246, Hyampom CA 96046. Contacts: Tony Kendrew, HCC treasurer or Marnia Rapf, Good Times Fair treasurer.(530) 628-4890.
- NOT THIS YEAR..- 6PM to Midnight (Saturday)- MAD RIVER WATER WORKS BALL- Community Hall, Ballroom Gowns Optimal, $17 Prime Rib or Albacore Tuna-K-BOB, Live Music- Hearthfire & Wild River Band, No Host Bar, RESERVATIONS REQUIRED- Peter Leech (707) 574-1076 - Benefits Southern Trinity Volunteer Fire Department
HOLIDAY MOVIE GUIDE- all networks listed time is EST
MORE CHRISTMAS EVENTS
TRINITY COUNTY CHRISTMAS LINKS
CHRISTMAS MUSIC- -
MORE CHRISTMAS MUSIC- Additional Selections
The Clamper Fire Engine Delivers Santa to Bandstand Mountain Magic Christmas
RETURN TO TOP
Last Updated: December 5, 2008
RETURN to TRINITYCAM WEBSITE
This page has been viewed
times since last reset
Site Design by